Wednesday 12 June 2013

Play PSP games on Micromax Funbook infinity

Its a really easy process, so lets begin ~

Before you start =>
1. PSP apk file
2. Micromax phone or tablet

Steps =>
1. Install the apk file on your funbook infinity
2. download any PSP ISO files below 500mb (works perfectly) or you can try other games too which are above 500mb
3. After installing the apk, open it and click load and select the ISO game file.
4. Enjoy! :D

~This emulator supports games below 500mb but you can try to run other games by yourself
* I'll be uploading several games by this month. So stay tuned!

11 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I'm sorry I'm commenting on a wrong thread but need immediate help... How to reset a fun book infinity via key combination? My tablet gets stuck at boot screen so wanna fix it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to flash the stock ROM again if it doesn't start up.

      Delete
  2. hey!
    dont know where to post this....but can you pls tell the procedure getting metro ui (http://brobot175.co.uk/) on funbook infinity???????[xda forum post - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1547408]
    i am new to android.............

    thanks in advance...............!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That looks interesting :) Okay, I'll try to flash that ROM in my tab first. If it works then I'll upload the procedure
      Stay tuned!

      Delete
    2. any go with it by now???

      Delete
  3. hey Bikram sorry to post this here....I want your help urgently...my infinity is locked bcos of wrong attempted patterns and i hav even forgot the gmail account password,,,how to hard reset the tab...pls help..there is no volume keys n its just adding to frustration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my funbook is stuck on the funbook logo and its not responding even if i press the reset button please help me out....... i need your help badly!!!>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  5. please bikram upload infinity's clockworkmod nandroid backup please i installed custom rom now i dont have original backup

    ReplyDelete
  6. do i need to root my device before using this psp emulator?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. visit site

    ReplyDelete